Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


I apologize for not updating sooner but since I've been out of the hospital I've had so much to do and not enough energy to do it. It's tough trying to accomplish things when you are in a weakened state but I have to get back to business in order to survive. Here are some of the things I have and haven't accomplished--tasks large and small.

  1. Got my farmer's market vendor permit
  2. Finished sorting the stats for the upcoming football pool with Brian
  3. Made more product to sell at the market
  4. Printed lots and lots of labels
  5. Made significant progress on Las Cruces Arts Association website
  6. Back to baking for other people
  7. Killed the weeds in the yard (so I don't get cited again)
  8. Got my first diet mango limeade from Sonic
  9. Collected some money from the consignment shop
  10. Have not found the Airport Express router to send to Brian
  11. Have not yet found my birth certificate (for my disability claim)
  12. Have not cleaned the carpet in my bedroom
  13. Have not harvested all of my tomatoes
I have much left to do but each day needs to be punctuated by long periods of rest. My energy level is way below normal and that's frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment