Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Transportation in a Brave New World


Is the GM Puma the answer to our fuel efficiency problems? I'd like to know what liability insurance runs on this vehicle.

Today I'm driving a funky Mazda 5 which is my loaner car while my tail light is being fixed. I can't quite get used to it. It's very low and there's no satellite radio which some of you may view as a luxury but in Las Cruces it's a necessity.

It's Passover tonight but I'm not going to a seder. I probably could wander over to the temple down the block and press my nose against the stained glass window but I think I'll be happy with my own matzo ball soup. I made a great batch of matzo balls this time. They're floaters, not sinkers.

Besides, there's plenty of baseball to watch. Of course I have my Cubs but Direct tv is having a free preview of their Extra Innings package through this weekend. So I'm watching all sorts of teams that I don't even care about but heck, it's baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment