Monday, May 25, 2009

Business Update


Well here it is, Memorial Day, the unofficial start of summer. I have absolutely no job prospects in this bad economy so I'm concentrating on business ideas that I can do to make money for myself. The tech support business is hanging in there. I'm picking up a new customer this week for basic education and have contracted to do the website and Facebook page for the Las Cruces Arts Association. So I've got a little money coming in from that.

Then there is the bath and body product business. I'm having a lot of fun with this. My materials are continuing to arrive on my doorstep so I'm getting ready to send out sample kits to friends and family across the country.

I'm re-formulating my salt scrub into a sugar scrub which is a little less abrasive. I've made some oatmeal milk bath that is pretty good and the bath salts are nice especially with the decorative packaging. And I'm going to make bath bombs. I have all the ingredients and ordered some molds on Ebay. I'll be making heart shaped ones like the ones in the picture. I figure I'll be up and running by the end of June...maybe sooner if all goes well.

So that' where I am and I'm still optimistic about where I'm going. Oh and while you're here reading, click through on a few of the Google ads at the right. I get a few pennies for each click.

No comments:

Post a Comment